Sunday, October 23, at the Leo Coffeehouse
The Leo Coffeehouse presents great roots music in a welcoming listening room every Sunday at Zion United Church of Christ, at the intersection of Indian Mound Avenue. and Montgomery Road in Norwood.
|5:30 PM||Open Jam. Founders Hall, All welcome.
Old Time Jam. Upstairs Room TBD. All welcome.
|1ST SET (7PM)||Prudence Hunt
Heartfelt covers and originals.
|2ND SET (7:30PM)||Skirts and Boots
Americana/Folk music specializing in two-part harmonies. Lend an Ear.
|3RD SET (8:15PM)||Ricky Nye
Cincy’s premier Boogie-Woogie and Blues Pianist! Inducted into the International Voted Best Blues Artist in CityBeat Magazine’s 2013 & 2014 CEA Awards; Voted Best Local Musician in CityBeat Magazine’s “Best Of Cincinnati” 2013 & 2014 Reader’s Poll. Come get a preview of his 17th Boogie Summit.
Queen City Balladeers Officers
- President – Chuck Black
- Vice-president – Spencer Funk
- Recording Secretary – Jude Smith
- Historian/Librarian – Dennis Iverson
- Treasurer – Janice Alvarado
Other volunteers who help the Balladeers are:
- Alana Johnson and Linda Eads – Hospitality
- Chuck Black – Emcee Coordinator
- Al Peck – Sound
- Miriam Stenson – Membership
- Pam Temple and Spencer Funk – Booking
- Eric Hansen – Webmaster
- Kaitlin Morrison – Social Media Coordinator
- Open Position – Volunteer Coordinator
If you wish to help with any of these teams, contact a board member or use the Contact Us page to reach out to the coordinator.
Spread The Word About The Balladeers
You can be on the Balladeers “Street Team” and help spread the word about who we are and what we do. To learn more about helping to promote the Balladeers (with some links to information about using social media to promote anything) click Help Market the Queen City Balladeers