Sunday, October 2, at the Leo Coffeehouse
The Leo Coffeehouse presents great roots music in a welcoming listening room every Sunday at Zion United Church of Christ, at the intersection of Indian Mound Avenue. and Montgomery Road in Norwood.
|5:30 PM||Open Jam. Founders Hall, All welcome.
Ukulele Jam. Upstairs Room TBD, all welcome.
|1ST SET (7PM)||Open Mic
Three 10-minute slots.
|2ND SET (7:30PM)||Jeff Miller
Nashville-based songwriter and “master of the loop/sampling pedal” (-Adrian Bischoff, KZSU). Currently touring to promote his fifth full-length album, Loops, featuring legendary guitarist Phil Keaggy.
|3RD SET (8:15PM)||Mick & Jill
Mick & Jill feature acoustic guitar and vocals playing Americana music and classics. They are thrilled to bring their Classic Rock and Contemporary Americana Folk back to the Leo.
Queen City Balladeers Officers
- President – Chuck Black
- Vice-president – Spencer Funk
- Recording Secretary – Jude Smith
- Historian/Librarian – Dennis Iverson
- Treasurer – Janice Alvarado
Other volunteers who help the Balladeers are:
- Alana Johnson and Linda Eads – Hospitality
- Chuck Black – Emcee Coordinator
- Al Peck – Sound
- Miriam Stenson – Membership
- Pam Temple and Spencer Funk – Booking
- Eric Hansen – Webmaster
- Kaitlin Morrison – Social Media Coordinator
- Open Position – Volunteer Coordinator
If you wish to help with any of these teams, contact a board member or use the Contact Us page to reach out to the coordinator.
Spread The Word About The Balladeers
You can be on the Balladeers “Street Team” and help spread the word about who we are and what we do. To learn more about helping to promote the Balladeers (with some links to information about using social media to promote anything) click Help Market the Queen City Balladeers